Thursday 20 March 2014

Am I the only one who crushes for radio djs???

When I listen to the radio, it’s not just the music I’m interested in you know. It’s much more than that. It’s the programs, the conversations, the stories, and most importantly of course, the VOICES!!!

I’m a girl, so obviously I’m talking about the guy djs eh. Don’t you find it interesting how you can draw a picture in your head of what the dj must look like based on his voice and accent? And it’s so frustrating how you can’t see to confirm if the picture you have is at least closer home.

So it doesn’t make sense to have a crush on someone you don’t know now does it??? More so, someone who doesn’t even know you exist!!! But does that stop me from falling for more than my fair share of djs? HELL TO THE NO! Why? Because I can’t help it!!!

When was the last time you listened to the radio yourself? If you listen to it often then no doubt you have your favourite programs. Why? Because your fav djs present them. Now Why would you have a fav dj when you don’t even know what they look like? BECAUSE THEY HAVE GREAT VOICES AND ACCENTS!!!

I remember when I visited my aunt and uncle in S.A late last year; I just could not get off the radio! There’s this particular station which was like a treasure cave of djs with awesome voices and accents! My holiday couldn’t have been better! I fell in love!!!

How could I not when I had guys with to die for voices talking to me on radio. Yes! To me!!! I mean, who else could they have been talking to if not me? Huh? Lol, don’t worry; I’m no crazy obsessed stalker. Just a girl who loooves good radio.

Totally hope those guys look as good as their voices sound eh?:)


No comments:

Post a Comment