Friday 28 February 2014

Loving ECONET for the bundles!!!

The problem of wanting an expensive life when you cannot afford it is that life becomes very hard.

But thanks to Econet, we don’t need to continue explaining why we weren’t online. Although, I must say, it sounds rather cool and bookey doesn’t it? Explaining why you aren’t online? “Uhm, because I had switched off my data connection you see, coz all my applications start updating and then you know how it is with airtime”, lol.

Even though it was cool explaining why, it was frustrating without the bundles. If you were not around wifi then you had to switch your data on and off when necessary, because trust me, regardless of how loaded, nobody wants to spend more than necessary on airtime alone.

So first we just had the data bundles, the ones that allow you to go on any site online. I still haven’t decided whether there was any much difference between those bundles and regular airtime. And then came the facebook bundles. At first I wasn’t very interested, matter of fact, I wasn’t interested at all. What grabbed my attention now were the Whatsapp bundles.

Christmas couldn’t have come earlier!!! For just 95c and I get unlimited app for a week and same goes for Facebook? Life is great! The $3 a month now, well I am still thinking about those, $6 into my phone, from my pocket at once? I don’t know, lol.

So Facebook and App yay! Things are good. But what about Google? And Youtube? Pressing it? Well you can’t blame a girl for trying now can you? Although the downside of these bundles mean if you haven’t been online for too long, your financial status is as good as aired dirty laundry.


But still, we do love Econet for the bundlesJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment