Sunday 20 October 2013

LOVE HATE – THE WEASELS THAT WORM INTO OUR LIVES FOR NO REASON

One thing I have failed dismally to understand is men! Why at all they bother with us when they do not seem to appreciate us once they have gotten us I don’t get. And the annoying thing is, in most cases, you will love and hate him at the same time in spite of whatever he has done to you.

THE ONES WHO BROKE YOUR HEART AND WANT TO COME AGAIN FOR A SECOND ROUND
We girls have been hurt by these guys so much it’s unbelievable! Some will make you feel like you are the problem, while others will leave you wondering if there is something wrong with you. And as if that isn’t enough, when you are almost healed after the break-up, the weasel will try and oft times succeed to worm his way back in to your life. As if that isn’t enough again, he will hurt you again in almost the same way he did the first time. But what do you do? You ignore the signs because you love him and because you can’t believe he could actually hurt you a second time. Mxm!

THE ALWAYS BUSY
It’s always some work, school or family thing they got going on that prevents them from either seeing or calling you. My question is really? Out of a whole 24 hours, you were too busy that you could not spare a few minutes to call me and hear how I am or pass by my house and just see how I’m doing? Incredible!

THE ONES WHO SEEM TO HAVE LOST INTEREST IN YOU AS SOON AS YOU SAID YES
Some guys make you feel as if their only goal was to have you say yes when they asked you out and brag to their boys that they can get any girl they want. Honestly! Otherwise what else could be the reason for them being nowhere to be found when you are supposed to be madly in love with each other?

THE ONES WHO HAD A GIRL ALREADY
Now this just makes me furious! If you have a girl already, why are you getting all cosy with me? At first I probably don’t even like you and then when you have made sure that I’ve fallen head over heels for you, I find out that you were dating someone else already! Ah! Why!?? What’s the point to that? Do guys have a biological quest to hurt as many girls as is possible? I just don’t get it!

Too bad we many a time cannot tell what kind of guy we get ourselves hooked up with. I mean, when he comes up to you the first time, charming his way to you, you could never know that beneath that dashing smile is a pig who is going to see to it that you regret the day you laid eyes on him. Nxa!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment