Thursday 3 April 2014

Weeding the Contact List

I have gotten to that point where I realize that there are people in my life who do not really add value to it. For real, I am thinking if we know each other, then if I think of you, something should at least come to mind - be it laughter, warmth, love, dollars :). But if I can't think of anything to associate you with, then I shouldn't even have to think about you.

And how do I not think about such valueless people? Lol, do not think me callous just yet, having no value to me does not mean they are not valuable. They are, just not to me. Anyways, back to my question, how do I deal with these people? I weed them out of my contact list!

I just love that chore. I don't know if I should call it a chore though because I enjoy it. It's like deleting someone out of your life you know. You must be wondering why I should be feeling satisfied about myself when I say that. Well here is the thing ladies, one becomes less and less valuable to you because of a host of reasons. Could be because you had a fight you couldn't resolve, they just started annoying you, for no reason you do not like them anymore... the list is endless.

So I have this ritual. Occasionally, I go through my contact list - its usually one of those times you're either just bored and haven't got anything to do and noone interesting is on app, or someone annoyed me insane. Anyway, so I go through my contacts and unmercifully delete all those "useless" people, lol.

This is just half the satisfaction mind you. The 100% joy comes when they decide to call or app and I have no idea who they are and I'm like "I'm sorry who is this?". Lol, if they thought we were close and this is the last thing they ever wanted to hear, then that irritation is what just makes my day!

Lol, yeah, I'm mean like that - sometimes. But we all have a mean streak don't we? I just happened to tell you mine. So don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment